On December 7, Strata will be hosting a free online conference about moving to big data. Here’s a quick synposis of the conference agenda, scheduled to last from 9 AM to 10:30 AM Pacific time:
- Introduction: Dealing with New Expectations – Alistair Croll (Bitcurrent)
- Top-Down: What CEOs Can Do to Accelerate Data Mindsets – Diego Saenz (Data Driven CEO), Jonathan Bruner (Forbes Media)
- Web Analytics: The Enterprise Gateway Drug to Big Data? – Justin Cutroni (WebShare Design LLC)
- Take a Lesson from the Research World – Kaitlin Thaney (Digital Science)
- How Will Deep Q&A Impact the Use of Analytics in Business? – Christer Johnson (IBM)
Strata is sponsored by the technical publisher O’Reilly and has become one of the fastest growing forums for big data and data science applications. Upcoming events include another Strata Online Conference, scheduled for January 25, 2012, and the Strata Conference, calendared for February 28-March 1, 2012, in Santa Clara, CA.
Get My Newest Articles In Your Inbox
Subscribe to get my latest articles from Decisions & Discovery by email.